Today's VALORANT 5.10 patch notes are full of Agent changes, bug fixes, and some brand-new features. Here are the complete patch notes of the VALORANT 5.10 Patch.
In this VALORANT 5.10 patch, Riot Games are addressing the issues with the Agents. These changes will mostly reflect on Cypher, Harbor, and Fade. Riot is also introducing a brand new feature called Real-Time Text Evaluation. Players will surely feel safer now talking with their teammates or opponents.
Real-Time Text Evaluation is a system update that will help prevent players to create a toxic in-game environment. This new feature will start muting players in chat who send disruptive messages.
For now, this update will be working only for North American servers. In the near future, VALORANT's goal is to expand this update to all regions. Regarding the social updates, the issue that caused the "Auto-Reject Friend Requests: On" notification to be misaligned in the Social Panel for some languages is now fixed.
As we mentioned earlier, Cypher, Fade, and Harbor received some changes. Here are all the changes:
- Maximum Trapwire length increased 1000 > 1500.
- Neural Theft
- Now reveals enemies two times. There is a four-second delay between the reveals.
- The time restriction to cast on enemy corpses has been removed.
- Maximum cast distance increased 1200 > 1800.
- Quality of Life
- Updated the yellow silhouette used for Cypher’s reveal on Spycam and Neural Theft. -
- Yellow silhouette now disappears if the revealed enemy becomes visible to you to help reduce confusion of seeing two representations of the enemy in different places. -
- Yellow silhouette now starts dimmer and fades faster to make it more distinguishable from an actual enemy.
- Cypher’s placed utility is no longer destroyed by allies’ AOE damage.
- Duration reduced from 3 > 2.5 seconds. (Time the prowler is alive without a trail).
- Delay on bite after reaching target increased .4 > .6 seconds.
- Hitbox improvements.
- Nearsight duration on hit reduced 3.5 > 2.75 seconds.
- Prowlers now fizzle out and no longer debuff instead of debuffing its target if they teleported away before it finished its animation.
- Cost increased 7 > 8.
- Number of purchasable charges 1 > 2
In the end, here are all the bug fixes that are coming online today:
- Fixed a bug where Astra could cast a fake Nebula right at the start of a round before her Star charged up.
- Fixed a bug where Chamber would fail to equip a gun at the start of a new round.
- Fixed Harbor’s Cascade being visible on Minimap for enemies with vision of it.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade would sometimes spawn under the map.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade targeter on the minimap would shorten when aiming up or down even though the Cascade would travel the same distance.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade targeter on the minimap was slightly shorter than the actual distance it would travel.
- Fixed a bug where Neon’s Slide could be used to boost upwards in specific map locations.