League of Legends is likely to see a revenue spike soon as the Empyrean skin line checks all the boxes that make cosmetics appealing.
League of Legends ' Empyrean skin line has leaked months ago but the leaks never had much to show as far as the splash art and in-game looks go.
On October 17, 2022, Riot Games revealed the splash art, which you can see in the image above, as well as the in-game looks that can be previewed in the video below.
Additionally, we are looking at another series of missions but it's currently unclear whether they are reserved only for LoL or if they are coming to Teamfight Tactics too.
Champions that will receive Empyrean skins are:
This also means Empyrean will be K'Sante's launch skin which peels away a layer of mystery about the champion whose abilities were revealed recently as well.
Meanwhile, Pyke is getting the Legendary skin among the bunch, which will see the main competition in Pyke's other Legendary from the PROJECT line. The rest of them are most likely in the 1350 RP tier.
The theme of the Empyrean skins seems to be a mix of Dark Star and neon vibes from PROJECT, Arcade or even the less-celebrated Demacia Vice skin line.
Latest from AltChar:
- The Outer Worlds Spacer's Choice Edition is coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S
- Avowed will be very different from Elder Scrolls, says Phil Spencer
- Obsidian and Microsoft will publish future Outer Worlds games
- Avowed details leak: more colourful than Skyrim, has destructible environments
- Konami set to announce new Silent Hill games this week