PUBG's Season 6 will kick off on 25 January 2020 but the changes it will bring are already live on the game's test servers. Season 6 will bring the island of swift destruction - Karakin and the Motor Glider into the mix.
PUBG's Season 6 is upon us all and the new season will bring a new island, some new weapons, a flying vehicle and a new Survivor Pass.
The PTS schedule currently looks like this:
- PST: 16 January 6:00 pm - Live server maintenance end
- CEST: 17 January 3:00 pm - Live server maintenance end
- GMT: 17 January 1:00 am - Live server maintenance end
Live Maintenance Schedule:
- PST: 29 January 10 pm – January 30 1 am
- CET: 30 January 7 am – 10 am
- GMT: 30 January 6:00 am - 9:00 am
The live maintenance schedule may change.
- Use (Xbox One: L-Stick / PS4: L3) to control the pitch and the roll of the aircraft
- Adjust the throttle by holding (Xbox One: LT & RT / PS4: L2 & R2) buttons
- Hold (Xbox One: Y / PS4: Triangle) buttons when on the ground to engage the handbrake
The new Survivor Pass: Shakedown
- Whether you have purchased Premium Pass or not, all players can join together to fill the Community Accomplishment Gauge, then claim in-game skin rewards and unravel the hidden story of Karakin.
- The mission gauge can be filled by finding collectables on the Battlegrounds.
- Players who find and open special Cardboard Boxes will be able to loot one of the 3 different objects.
- When collected, they are reflected in the Community mission accomplishment gauge as follows:
- Disc piece: Counts as 1 point toward Community Missions Goal
- Broken disc: Counts as 2 points toward Community Missions Goal
- Old DVD: Counts as 3 points toward Community Missions Goal
- On the Community Mission tab, you can see your achievement score and earn XP in proportion to the individual contribution score.
Rewards for Survivor Title System Season 5 will be doled out at the beginning of Season 6. SP will have a soft-reset, with your performance in Season 5 counting towards your starting SP in Season 6.
The following skins will be added to the Store after Update #6.1 hits live servers:
- 5 Golden Dragon skins
- 4 Golden Phoenix skins
- 9 Seollal skins