PUBG Continental Series Charity Showdown will kick off on 14 May. The four participating regions are Asia, Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. The total combined prize pool for the regional tournaments is $800,000.
PCS Charity Showdown will take place across four different regions. The event will start on 14 May and end on 31 May.
The four regions will include:
- Asia - Korea, Japan, China, and Chinese Taipei
- Asia Pacific - Southeast Asia and Oceania
- North America
The total combined prize pool for the regional tournaments is $800,000 but each of the four tournaments will have a combined prize pool and donation fund of $200,000.
The total prize commitment break down:
- $100,000 to be distributed to participating teams based on their performance.
- The remaining $100,000 will be donated to a charity of the winning team’s choice under the names of all participating teams from the regional tournament.
PCS Asia Charity Showdown will be held during two weeks with 16 teams from Korea, China, Japan, and Chinese Taipei.
PCS Asia Charity Showdown Schedule:
- Week 1: 15 - 17 May
- Week 2: 22 - 24 May
PCS Asia Pacific Charity Showdown will be held during two weeks with 16 teams from SEA (Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines), and OCE.
PCS Asia Pacific Charity Showdown Schedule
- Week 1: 14 - 16 May
- Week 2: 21 - 23 May
PCS Europe Charity Showdown will be held across three weeks (including Group Stage and Grand Finals) with 24 teams from Europe West, Europe East, and Middle East & Africa.
PCS Europe Charity Showdown Schedule
- Group Stage Week 1 (24 Teams): 15 - 17 May
- Group Stage Week 2 (24 Teams): 22 - 24 May
- Grand Finals (16 Teams): 29 May
PCS North America Charity Showdown will be held over four days with 16 teams (8 teams from PGS Berlin: Americas Qualifier finalists + 8 additional teams from open qualifier).
PCS North America Charity Showdown Schedule
- Grand Finals: 21 - 24 May
For a full rundown of regional Seeds and participating teams for each region, check out PUBG's official announcement .