Developers have seen the feedback from the player base regarding the game's April Update, and are instating new changes with a hotfix, which will take place on April 23.
Tonight’s update will address some of the issues noticed in the game since the release of the April Update. The downtime will start at 12 am PT, or 7 am UTC on April 23rd and is scheduled to run for 3 hours.
For the players that are residents of Mar and Valtan in the US-West and Azena in the US-East regions, you may notice queues throughout the day.
This is due to the fact that developers have reduced the overall player capacity due to issues in the monthly update. The issues should be taken care of after the update, and the regular server capacity should be instated afterward.
The changes contained in this hotfix are:
- Fixed an issue with the Feiton Powerpass showing an expiration of 7 days after you’ve claimed it.
- Ignea Token #14 and Omnium Star #7 now correctly display their respective rewards.
- Fixed an issue where Rift Pieces earned through the Express Mission were not able to be used at the vendor.
- Removed the South Vern World Boss from appearing in the event calendar.
- Fixed an issue where the Stronghold feature for Punika Knowledge Transfer wasn’t functioning as expected. This will resolve the issue for players who already used the Punika Knowledge Transfer on a character.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users who bought the Monthly and Weekly Crystal packs from receiving their bonus crystals when their inventory was almost at max capacity.
- Fixed an issue where Noble Banquet Skin and Noble Banquet Weapon Skins bought with Crystals were not dyable.
Hopefully, these changes will make the new content a bit more enjoyable, as the current state of affairs places it in between enjoyment and frustration.