Hideo Kojima's studio Kojima Productions have a brand new home in Tokyo, designed to "express the playful spirit and innovative nature" of the developers.
Death Stranding developer Kojima Productions have revealed the first footage and photos of their brand-new studio in Tokyo, which has been renovated by modern standards to follow the theme of "Spaceship Transformation".
The new studio features office areas, a cafeteria, studio areas with the latest audio and visual equipment and display spaces with a life-size model of Ludens, the mascot of Kojima Productions, among other things.
Kojima Productions say "the new studio has been designed to express the playful spirit and innovative nature" of the developers, but at the same time, expands the functionality, which was necessary for the studio.
Kojima Productions are currently working on two new games. One of them is the recently announced Death Stranding 2, which will be a PlayStation 5 exclusive. The other one is the Xbox Game Studios Publishing title. Yes, Hideo Kojima is working with Microsoft on a game "he always wanted to make" but didn't have the necessary tech.
The Xbox game will be powered by Microsofts' cloud tech Azure and it's rumoured to be an episodic horror title.
All in all, it's exciting times for the fans of Kojima Productions games, as the studio are firing on all cylinders at the moment. We can't wait to see more of their new projects, especially the world and characters of the Xbox title.
- Five actors who could play Kratos in Amazon's God of War series
- Sony confirm Autumn 2023 release date for Marvel's Spider-Man 2
- 343 reveal Halo Infinite Season 3 coatings, map gameplay, new title screen and more
- A new Wrap Up portal from Sony reveals your playing statistics on PlayStation
- Bethesda reveal new details about Starfield factions, companions, quests and more