Riot has announced that a number of champions, including Kayle, Lee Sin, Kayn, Jarvan IV, Trundle, LeBlanc, and various support tanks, will receive significant buffs in patch 13.3.
The Lead Designer at the Summoner's Rift team, Riot Phroxzon, recently announced the changes to be expected in patch 13.3 via Twitter. Several champions such as Kayle, Lee Sin, Kayn, Jarvan IV, Trundle, LeBlanc, and various tank supports are slated to receive buffs in the update. Riot i ntends to release the patch at the standard time, although a specific date has not been set.
In addition to the buffs, Ahri's ASU will finally be released in patch 13.3 after being delayed from patch 13.2. However, there is still no set release date for Aurelion Sol's CGU.
Overall, patch 13.3 promises to bring significant improvements to a variety of champions in League of Legends, as well as the long-awaited release of Ahri's ASU. Although the exact release date remains uncertain, fans of the game can look forward to the changes in the near future.
- Passive move speed: 8% > 10%
- E on-hit damage ratio: .2 > .25
- E missing health active: 8-10% > 8-12%
- Q bonus AD ratio: 1.0 > 1.2
- E now a total AD ratio (same at level 1, better after)
- E Slow: 20-60% > 20-80%
- Shadow Assassin-Passive extra damage: 13-40% > 15-45% (based on level)
- Non-Rhaast Q Damage: 75/95/115/135/155 (65% bonus AD) > 70/90/110/130/150 (%80% bonus AD)
Jarvan IV is a highly adaptable champion in League of Legends, capable of being played as a tank, bruiser, or even a support. Despite having a 48.24% win rate and a modest 1.9% pick rate, Jarvan IV has a very low 0.1% ban rate. To enhance his performance, Riot has announced plans to buff him in the upcoming patch 13.3.
- Magic Penetration: 6 > 8
- Mana regen growth: 0.8 > 1
- Q Mana: 50-70 > 50
- R Cooldown: 60-30s > 50-30s
- Dance emote now scales with movement speed
- W Cooldown: 18-14s > 16-12s
- League of Legends Patch 13.3 brings jungle system changes and nerfs to Amumu, K'Sante, and Zac
- Orange Essence 101: The best ways to get it in League of Legends 2023
- Riot Games taking urgent steps to combat cheating after cyber attack
- Ahri ASU Update: All of Ahri's updated Splash Arts now available in League of Legends
- Riot Games teases Fighter Class changes in League of Legends 2023