The alternate history World War I real-time strategy game Iron Harvest by King Art Games, gets a big patch with a new 2v2 map "Harbor City" as a star of the update.
Fellow harvesters, the new update is out for the steam-punk RTS 'Iron Harvest', with a bunch of content and fixes. The second of regular post-release updates introduces a new 2 vs 2 map called "Harbor City".
KING Art Games is also grateful for the community feedback, so this update includes some general and balance changes based on the said feedback.
- Repositioned some crates and surrounding terrain on “The Great Wastes” multiplayer map.
- Fixed a display issue when multiple pop-ups were queued and shown one after another
- insane A.I. adjusted to minimize early rushes.
- Minor adjustments to improve the readability of the credits.
The latest update also brings a new Codex, with lore to enhance your enjoyment of Iron Harvest, and many stats and details about the units and the world of 1920+.
NEW MULTIPLAYER MAP
The biggest addition is without a doubt the new map for skirmish or multiplayer mode, which will be interesting to adapt to, according to the developer, King Art Games. The map is called "Harbor City", and you can check out the video at the top of this article for fresh gameplay.
Some major changes regarding the gameplay are that Michal Sikorski’s cavalry command unit's overall offensive and defensive attributes are altered to improve consistency with other heroes.
- Michal Sikorski personal HP increased from 200 to 400.
- Other cavalry soldiers HP decreased from 200 to 110.
- The sticky bomb explosion timer decreased from 8s to 2s.
- Melee damage vs. light armor decreased from 30 to 20.
- Melee damage vs. medium armor decreased from 30 to 10.
Prince's damage against armored targets is now increased to match his power level with the other heroes.
- Damage vs. light armor increased from 40 to 60
- Damage vs. medium armor increased from 30 to 50.
- Damage vs. heavy armor increased from 30 to 40.
Iron Harvest is a dieselpunk-style mecha real-time strategy video game, developed by King Art Games and published by Deep Silver. The game was released for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 1, 2020.