Epic Games have announced the third part of Chapter 2: Season 1 Overtime Challenges, and they're promising something unusual for this Cameo appearance. Complete the challenges in the Cameo vs Chic mission and unlock the new style.
"There’s something unusual about this Cameo appearance. Complete the Challenges in the Cameo vs. Chic Mission to unlock the new style for Cameo, the latest of this Season’s superstars spotted with a mysterious form", they wrote.
Epic's planned rewards for the mission are as follows:
- New style for the Cameo vs Chic Outfit
- New style for the Highlight Strikers Pickaxe
- New style for the Blade Bag Back Bling
- New style for the Metalmark Glider
As was the case with the previous batch of missions, every Challenge will grant Fortnite players XP once completed.
In case you missed some of the earlier Overtime Challenges, you needn't worry as Epic made each one available until the end of Season 1. And you're in no hurry either because, as you probably already know, will last until 20 February 2020 thanks to .
As a reminder, the first Overtime Challenges rewards were:
- New style for the Remedy vs Toxin Outfit
- New style for the Medaxe Pickaxe
- New style for the Antidote Back Bling
The second round was about Ripley vs. Sludge Mission, where rewards were:
- New style for the Rippley vs Sludge Outfit
- New style for the Sludgehammer Pickaxe
It seems that many fans are a bit disappointed with the lack of content Chapter 2 has brought thus far, which is why the recent delay of Fortnite's new season hit harder than normal. However, it's fair to assume that Epic are preparing something special, as they're not the ones to keep the fans hanging.