Xur is selling a select few items that can be pretty good in PvE, although the PvP community of Destiny 2 might find him lacking.
Xur location (June 24, 2022)
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in the Tower hangar this week.
If you're not familiar with the location, open the Tower map and place a marker on Amanda Holliday. Spawn in the Courtyard and follow the marker until you reach her, at which point you only need to turn left and continue that way until you spot Xur on the catwalks to the left, as pictured below.
Xur items this week
- Hawkmoon (Moving Target)
- Dead Man's Tale (Fourth Time's the Charm)
- Gwisin Vest (67)
- Citan's Ramparts (59)
- Eye of Another World (65)
- Toil and Trouble (Full-Auto Trigger System / Rampage)
- Gnawing Hunger (Zen Moment / Rampage)
- Seventh Seraph VY-7 (Fourth Time's the Charm / Vorpal Weapon)
- Stars in Shadow (Grave Robber / Disruption Break or Elemental Capacitor)
- Far Future (Auto-Loading Holster / Multikill Clip)
- Tarantula (Field Prep / Box Breathing)
- Eternal Blazon (Killing Wind / One for All)
- The Shelter in Place / The Took Offense / Xenos Vale IV armour set
- 60+ stat pieces
- Titan - Gloves, Chest, Legs
- Hunter - Chest, Legs
- Warlock - Legs
- 60+ stat pieces
Gnawing Hunger is the only decent PvE roll among the weapons as it will have laser precision and better TTK after the first takedown.
Seventh Seraph SMG and Tarantula have great PvE rolls. In the case of the SMG, it can wear tougher enemies down which is not usually the case with primary ammo weapons. Tarantula is just pure awesomeness for PvE with increased reserves and damage.
Among the armour pieces, Titan chest is very good, Warlocks are out of luck and Hunters have a pretty good chest piece roll, albeit only for PvE.