Xur is once again the Guardians' backyard and while his Exotics aren't groundbreaking this week, he does offer a few Legendaries that are well worth picking up.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in the Tower hangar this week. For those not familiar with the location, spawn in the Courtyard and put a waypoint on Amanda Holiday. Follow it and when you reach her, turn left and keep going until you spot Xur on the catwalks to the left.
From December 3 to 7, 2021, Xur was selling:
- The Huckleberry
- Raiden Flux
- An Insurmountable Skullfort
- Apotheosis Veil
- Dire Promise (Snapshot Sights / Elemental Capacitor)
- Enigma's Draw (Opening Shot / Rapid Hit)
- False Promises (Threat Detector / Eye of the Storm)
- Ikelos SR v1.0.2 (Seraph Rounds / No Distractions / Box Breathing)
- First In, Last Out (Auto-Loading Holster / Demolitionist)
- Honor's Edge (Energy Transfer / Shattering Blade)
- The Keening (Rapid Hit / Surrounded)
- Armour sets: Swordflight (Hunter) / Ankaa Seeker (Warlock) / Phoenix Strife(Titan)
Raiden Flux and An Insurmountable Skullfort both have their uses with the intrinsic perks but they rolled with two and three Recovery, respectively, meaning you are better off with pretty much any other roll of these Exotics you might have in the Vault. Apotheosis Veil, meanwhile, has a pretty good stat spread so it might be a worthy pickup for Warlocks.
As far as Legendaries go, Hunters have a good choice of armour pieces this week as all of them rolled at 60 or more stat total, with only the boots having a questionable stat spread.
Warlocks can pick up a fairly good chest piece while Titans have a very good selection beetwen boots, chest plate and gloves. The latter two have the minimum Strength stat so if you like your melee abilities, you might still want to dodge them. Keep in mind shoulder charges are getting nerfed soon so the value of this stat is probably going to go down significantly.
If you're looking for weapon picks, Enigma's Draw and Ikelos SR both have good perks. The latter is bound to be fun at the very least and should Rapid-Fire frame sniper rifles become meta at some point, this gun will be the best in slot. Additionally, Dire Promise can be a good PvP choice, unless you have one with a perfect roll already.