Xur is back once more and he is still partially bugged but still worth visiting due to interesting weapon picks.
From Friday, March 4, to Tuesday, March 8, 2022, Xur is located at the Tower hangar.
If you're not familiar with the location, just spawn in the Courtyard, open the map, put a waypoint on Amanda Holliday and follow it to reach her. Then turn left and move towards the landing pad until you notice Xur on the catwalks to the left.
During the weekend, he will be selling:
- Hawkmoon (Quickdraw)
- Dead Man's Tale (Moving Target)
- One-Eyed Mask
- Sealed Ahamkara Grasps
- Getaway Artist
- Royal Chase (Graverobber / Multikill Clip)
- Friction Fire (Field Prep / Sympathetic Arsenal)
- Vulpecula (Encore / Multikill Clip)
- Truthteller (Field Prep / Quickdraw)
- Cartesian Coordinate (Lead From Gold / Swashbuckler)
- Negative Space (Tireless Blade / Whirlwind Blade)
- Frozen Orbit (No Distractions / Quickdraw)
- Anti Extinction armour set
When The Witch Queen launched, Destiny 2 ran into an issue that causes armour from several sources to have extremely low stat totals. Xur's armour pieces are in this group, with the stat totals being under 50, rendering them mostly useless.
The weapons, however, have a few interesting perks to choose from. Hawkmoon, Truthteller and Frozen Orbit are all sporting Quickdraw, which is always good to have in PvP but keep in mind it no longer affects ADS speed.
Negative Space has a great perk combo that will let you slice through countless AI enemies while boosting your damage, which can be used to burst tougher enemies down.