Bungie still hasn't fixed Xur but the weapon offerings this week are well worth a visit to the weekend vendor's stand.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in the Tower hangar this week. If you are not familiar with the location, open the map and place a waypoint on Amanda Holiday. Follow it until you reach her, turn left and keep walking towards the landing pad while paying attention to the catwalks on the left where Xur will be located.
From March 25 to 29, 2022, Xur is selling:
- Ophidian Aspect
- Hawkmoon (Killing Wind)
- Dead Man's Tale (Snapshot Sights)
- Night Watch (Subsistence / Explosive Payload)
- Escape Velocity (Overflow / Osmosis)
- Death Adder (Feeding Frenzy / Disruption Break)
- Widow's Bite (Feeding Frenzy / Opening Shot)
- Far Future (Quickdraw / Multikill Clip)
- Seventh Seraph SAW (Field Prep / Mulligan)
- The Third Axiom (Surplus / Vorpal weapon)
- Swordflight 4.1 / Phoenix Strife Type 0 / Ankaa Seeker IV
Armour pieces are all bugged with extremely low stat totals, which is a great shame since Dunemarchers and Ophidian Aspect are popular picks for their classes.
Night Watch is a great PvP pick since it's a long range flinch machine. If you face someone at your optimal range, chances of them winning the duel are minimal.
Escape Velocity has the perfect PvE roll for the Volatile Rounds meta. Osmosis means you can free up your energy slot which would otherwise be occupied by Funnelweb.
Death Adder can be extremely useful in PvE where you're in charge of busting Solar shields if you have a hard-hitting kinetic weapon equipped so keep an eye on that too.
Far Future might look good on paper but keep in mind that Quickdraw no longer has any effect on ADS speed so it's not as good for PvP as it may sound.