Xur is back once again but this week's offerings may not be as groundbreaking as some players might hope for.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in the Tower hangar this week. If you're not familiar with the exact location, you can land in The Courtyard, open the map and place a waypoint on Amanda Holiday. When you reach her, you are on the entrance of the hangar so just turn left and go towards the landing pad until you spot Xur on the catwalks to the left. You can check the image below for reference.
From January 29 to February 2, 2022, Xur was selling:
- Two-Tailed Fox
- Shards of Galanor
- Lion Rampants
- Karnstein Armlet
- Seventh Seraph SI-2 (Auto-Loading Holster / Vorpal Weapon)
- Night Watch (Outlaw / Explosive Payload)
- Nature of the Beast (Under Pressure / Dragonfly)
- Wishbringer (Field Prep / Opening Shot)
- First In Last Out (Hip-Fire Grip / Eye of the Storm)
- Falling Guillotine (Relentless Strikes / Surrounded)
- The Third Axion (Surplus / Opening Shot)
- Righteous armour set
As far as the armour pieces go, Shards of Galanor have a really good roll but it remains to be seen how useful Super-recharging Exotics will be with all the subclass system changes that happened as well as those that will happen with The Witch Queen.
Lion Rampant and Karnstein Armlets also have good rolls but these are niche picks and are generally not used often.
Hunters have decent helmet and boots to check out in the way of Legendaries while Warlocks have decent choices in the helmet and chest piece. Titans have good picks in all slots this week but the helmet and boots are probably the best among them.