Xur has finally been fixed and is once again carrying interesting armour pieces for any Destiny 2 players who are willing to seek him out.
Guardians can find Xur on their home turf - the Tower hangar. If you're not familiar with the location, you can spawn in The Courtyard, open the map and place a waypoint on Amanda Holliday. Follow the UI to reach her and then turn left, going straight for the landing pad. Xur will be on the catwalks to the left, as pictured below.
From April 15 to 19, 2022, Xur is selling:
- The Queenbreaker
- Ophidia Spathe (stat total)
- ACD/0 Feedback Fence (stat total)
- Skull of Dire Ahamkara (stat total)
- Hawkmoon (Quickdraw)
- Dead Man's Tale (Vorpal Weapon)
- Last Perdition (Moving Target / Zen Moment)
- Friction Fire (Killing Wind / Wellspring)
- Wolftone Draw (Threat Detector / Demolitionist)
- Truthteller (Feeding Frenzy / Swashbuckler)
- Fractethyst (Slideshot / Harmony)
- Hoosegow (Tracking Module / Kill Clip)
- The Third Axiom (Range Finder / One for All)
- Armour set
- Wing Discipline (Titan) - Gloves, helmet and boots have stats over 60
- Wing Contender (Hunter) - Gloves and helmet over 60
- Wing (Warlock) - Helmet and gloves over 60 stat total
Dead Man's Tale has one of the most coveted perk rolls in Destiny 2 with Vorpal Weapon so it might be a good idea to pick it up if you haven't already.