Bungie have revealed the rewards from the Shadowkeep Pass, along with a clarification of what the purchasers will be getting, compared to the benefits the other players will enjoy.
Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Pass will launch on 1 October 2019 along with the expansion but it has managed to confuse players much earlier than that. Many were asking which benefits the free players will get and what the paid pass will offer to those willing to buy it. Well, the latest blog post from Bungie answered that, on top of posting teaser images for all the rewards in the 100 tiers of the pass.
Players who don't purchase the pass will gain:
- Seasonal Rank Rewards
- Seasonal Artifact: The Gate Lord’s Eye
- Participate in Vex Invasion Events on the Moon
- Unlock the Seasonal Armor Set: Substitutional Alloy
- Climb through the Season Ranks to earn Eriana-3’s Vow Exotic Hand Cannon
Those who purchase the Season Pass will gain Eriana-3's Vow Exotic Hand Cannon immediately, on top of some additional benefits:
- Instantly unlock the Exotic Hand Cannon, Eriana-3’s Vow
- Play the new 6-player activity: Vex Offensive
- Exotic Quests, Seasonal Armor Sets, and Ornaments
- New Triumphs, Bounties, and Seasonal Lore Books
- Exotic Emote, Ship, Ornament, and Finisher
- Additional Season Pass rewards to unlock
Aside from the free and Season Pass purchase clarification, Bungie revealed all . Unfortunately, they are only images with no description so potential newcomers may find themselves confused and unable to figure out what they mean.
In case you are such an individual, you can head on to the where veterans recognised some of the most interesting icons from the reward tiers. On the other hand, the pass includes some icons that not even veterans figured out yet.