Bungie revealed the complete roadmap for Destiny 2 - Season of the Chosen and the discussions between Zavala and space rhino lady are just the start.
Emperor Calus was pretty cool. He invited us to play in what came to be Destiny 2's most beloved PvE mode and gave us amazing gear for it. Now his daughter is around and is hoping we'll just bend the knee after successfully defeating every Cabal attempt ever. One has to wonder what went wrong in the passing of genes here.
Still, knowing Bungie and how light they are on direct storytelling, we will probably never get to the bottom of the discussion between Zavala and Caiatl but the devs were pretty immaculate when designing the roadmap for our orientation throughout Season 13.
Dates of content and features that will arrive in Destiny 2's Season of the Chosen are:
- February 9
- Behemoth and Hailstone battlegrounds
- Devil's Lair and Fallen S.A.B.E.R. strikes open
- H.E.L.M. comes online
- Stasis Aspect quests begin
- February 12
- Trials of Osiris for the first time in the season
- February 16
- Cleansing battleground
- February 23
- Oracle Battleground
- First Iron Banner of the season
- March 23
- Proving Grounds strike opens (Season Pass holders only)
- Iron Banner
- March 30
- Proving Grounds goes into Vanguard playlist for everyone
- Proving Grounds gets Nightfall version
- April 13
- Iron Banner
- April 20 - May 9
- Guardian Games
Guardian Games are totally the highlight of the season.