In this guide, you will learn how to set up Overwatch 2 League drops so you can watch them on YouTube, and what rewards you can earn based on how long you spend watching.
Overwatch 2 League drops are a big part of the arena shooter's competitive tournament, letting viewers earn special Home & Away skins for every hero(opens in a new tab) by watching official matches, as well as player-designed name cards, and some cosmetic sprays.
If you want to earn tokens and cosmetics by watching league matches, you'll need to link your Battle.net account with your YouTube account. However, this isn't done through the connections page in your Battle.net account. Here is how you do it:
- Log into your YouTube account
- Click the avatar in the top right and head to settings
- Click 'Connected Apps' on the left side
- Click 'Connect' next to Battle.net
Once you're connected you can watch matches on the official Overwatch League YouTube channel. you can also log into your Blizzard account on the Overwatch League website to watch matches there and earn rewards.
You can earn Overwatch League Home & Away skins for every hero by watching official matches, with three skins rewarded for every three hours you watch along with some additional cosmetics.
You'll also receive five League Tokens per hour, which can be redeemed for further skins in the store if you get enough of them.
There are also specific rewards for the Grand Finals if you just want skins for the new characters, Junker Queen, Kiriko, and Sojourn. You can get these by watching two hours of the Grand Finals.
All rewards will need to be redeemed before 31 December 2022. This is surely worth your time, don't miss the chance to get a lot of free skins and other amazing rewards!
- Phil Spencer teases Fable and other upcoming Xbox projects
- LoLdle classic, quote, ability and splash solutions, October 30-31, 2022
- Valorant: Haunted Halloween Bundle - First look, Price, Release date, and more
- League of Legends: K'Sante receives massive buffs on PBE server
- LoLdle Ability Solution October 29 - Apprehend