League’s newest champion K’Sante receives his first buffs in the recent Patch 12.21 on League of Legends PBE. His damage was weak in comparison to other champions, and Riot ended up buffing him before the patch release.
- Passive – Dauntless Instinct - health damage increased from 1% – 1.5% (lvl 1 – 11) to 1% – 2% (lvl 1 – 16)
- Q – Ntofo Strikes - damage changed from 45 – 145 + 50% AD to 50 – 150 + 40% AD + 30% bonus armor and MR
- R – All Out - first hit base damage increased from 34 – 100 to 35 – 105All Out conversion Armor/Mr to AD: 22.5% >>> 32.5%
The passive buff makes K’Sante a powerful scaler. Before, he was only viable on mid-game. Now thanks to the buffs, he stays strong in both the mid and late phases of the game.
The Q buff is the change K’Sante needed the most, now with better base damage alongside strong armour and magic resist ratio. This adjustment will be why K’Sante will be strong at all game phases.
K’Sante’s ultimate is more of a transformation ability; once activated, he turns into a bruiser. He gains extra passive on his abilities. He earns attack damage and omnivamp.
K’Sante is a tank top laner. Not only that, but he is also a bruiser hybrid. Alongside his damaging and shielding abilities, he also has a dash and a strong CC ability.
However, although they look powerful in hindsight, K’Sante has a high-skill floor. His damage was very underwhelming when compared to other champions, and these changes were much needed.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Launch Update
- Destiny 2: Xur location, weapons and armour, October 28, 2022
- Overwatch 2: How to complete the "Witch's Brew" Wrath of the Bride challenge
- Overwatch 2: How to complete the "Photozomb" Wrath of the Bride challenge
Overwatch 2: How to complete the "Knock, Knock" Wrath of the Bride challenge