Rivers of Blood Katana is ideal for Dexterity/Arcane Bleed builds. If that's what you're aiming for, here's where to find this devastating weapon.
Rivers of Blood Katana is arguably one of the best Katana's in the game and one of the best weapons overall. It has a great Bleed effect and if you focus your points and talismans on the strengths of this katana, you'll get one devastating weapon in return, that will cut through the enemies with ease.
The weapon is primarily for DEX/ARC builds since it has D scaling in both attributes. Sadly, it cannot be infused with Ashes of War nor enchanted with magic or consumables but it has its own unique skill called Corpse Piler which forms a cursed blood blade for repeated attacks.
So, now that we're done with the intro, we're going to show you how to find this weapon.
Where to find Rivers of Blood Katana in Elden Ring?
- This Katana is not an early game weapon.
- To get it, you will need to reach the Eastern part of the Mountaintops of the Giants region, which is just past the capital city.
- Once you're in this snowy area, go to the Church of Repose (map below).
- As soon as you arrive to the Church of Repose, you'll be invaded by Bloody Finger Okina.
- You'll notice straight away that Okina is wielding Rivers of Blood Katana.
- Defeat him and he will drop the powerful katana along with a cool-looking helmet.
So there you have it, you are now a proud owner of this amazing weapon. Find some good talismans for Bleed and focus your build on the katana to unleash its true power.