A total of 12 games will soon leave PC and Xbox Game Pass so it's probably the perfect time to finally try some of these titles from the list below.
As you probably know, Microsoft's subscription service Game Pass adds about ten new games each month but at the same time, some games also leave the service.
That's also the case for June 2023 when, by the looks of it, some pretty awesome games will be leaving the service on PC and Xbox consoles. Game Pass app has notified players that a total of 12 games will be leaving the service on June 15, 2023, including titles like Mortal Shell , Among Us , Total War: Three Kingdoms and more.
Below you'll find a full list of games that are leaving Game Pass soon so make sure to play these in the coming days if they are in your backlog.
Leaving Game Pass soon:
- The Hunter: Call of the Wild (PC, Console)
- Among Us (PC, Console)
- Bridge Constructor Portal (PC, Console)
- Generation Zero (PC, Console)
- Serious Sam 4 (PC, Console)
- Cricket 22 (PC, Console)
- Maneater (PC, Console)
- Chorus (PC, Console)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (PC, Console)
- Naraka: Bladepoint (PC, Console)
- Mortal Shell: Enhanced Edition (PC, Console)
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC)
Given that the Xbox Games Showcase is just around the corner, it's safe to assume that Microsoft will have some great announcements for Game Pass, so don't go into doom and gloom mode just yet.
We expect to see some major day-one releases as well as a full showreel of smaller titles, just like every year.
For more info about Xbox Game Pass, a full list of available games and how to subscribe, check out the official website.
- Hi-Fi Rush is getting new content according to leaked achievements
- Insomniac explain character switching in Spider-Man 2
- Arkane Studios staff hoped that Microsoft might cancel Redfall
- God of War Art Director Raf Grassetti joins Netflix to work on AAA project
- Cyberpunk 2077 developers establish a new studio named Blank