Escape from Tarkov is getting a huge new addition to its lore and we have finally gotten a closeup of the mysterious character with antlers. Zyrachiy aka "Antlerman" will be joining the game as the first in-raid trader or as the trader's guard.
Battlestate games have just released the first closeup of the new boss coming to Escape from Tarkov . It reveals the unknown character's identity and sheds some light on the direction the lore is going in.
The community had its ideas as to who the new boss (or bosses) might be and it seems that they were right. The new boss' name is Zryachiy or "seer" but he is best known as "Antlerman".
In the closeup, the players can see Zryachiy's very bright eyes and heavy bags under the eyes as well as a very interesting necklace. Now, what makes the necklace so interesting is the eye charm on it but also the fact that this same exact necklace was seen in the hands of the Lightkeeper.
Now, the community speculates that the Lightkeeper and Zryachiy are the same person due to the very similar facial details (the wrinkles around the eyes) and the occurrence of the necklace in the cover art of both of these characters.
It is heavily speculated that Zryachiy will be the first-ever in-raid trader or at least the guard to the first in-raid trader and aside from that, he might also be the first boss who is directly linked to the Cult, again, due to his necklace having the same eye symbol that the Cult uses to represent the witnesses to the Blue Flame.
- The Devil in Me - How to keep Charlie alive
- Rainbow Six Siege - Solis works hand in hand with Caveira in new lore video
- Valorant - New map rotation updates coming in January
- Rainbow Six Siege - Jackal, Ace and Fuze buffs and nerfs
- Hunt Showdown - Devil's Moon event teaser revealed
- Rainbow Six Siege - How to fix friend invites not working
- Valorant - All changes coming to Chamber with Patch 5.12