Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment are readying another patch for The Division 2 and this time, the devs have introduced some changes to NPCs and Elite NPCs, named bosses and also addressed a few issues regarding Snitch heroic bounties.
After introducing a couple of minor bug fixes and tweaks to The Division 2 earlier this week, Massive and Ubisoft have another, fresh batch of improvements that are ready to roll out on Friday, 18 April 2019 at 09:30 AM CET / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. As always, the estimated downtime for the new patch is around 3 hours.
In the released patch notes, Ubisoft detailed these changes and just like in the previous patch, the bug fixes and tweaks to gameplay were the main focus of the developers. The most notable change is certainly a nerf to NPC damage and health above normal difficulty. Ubisoft did not reveal the numbers behind this tweak so we can only assume that NPCs will be noticeably easier to kill.
The patch also includes a fix for a bug that allowed players to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties and another issue where players got stuck in some places on the map while being revived with DoT state active, is now addressed.
Ubisoft also tweaked difficulty in Hard, Challenge and Heroic levels. Missions in these difficulty levels will now be significantly, moderately and barely easier respectively.
You can check the full patch notes below for a closer look at all the changes Ubisoft and Massive included in the upcoming update.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties.
- Fixed another issue where players were stuck after being revived while having a DoT state active.
- Fixed other issues relating to players being stuck after revival.
- Lowered NPC damage and health above normal difficulty.
- Increased variety of NPCs spawned at higher difficulty levels.
- Difficulty has been significantly decreased in Hard, moderately reduced in Challenge, and barely reduced in Heroic.
- Fixed an issue related to Elite NPC aggressiveness in Heroic / Alert Level 4.
- Reduced the damage output of Named bosses.