The Division 2 is set to receive another minor patch that focuses on some bugs and issues regarding the game's skills, gear, crafting and NPCs. The patch is scheduled to drop on Tuesday, 16 April 2019 at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT
Ubisoft have readied another minor patch for their looter shooter The Division 2. This time, the focus is on fixing some bugs and issues that appeared in the last couple of weeks. The patch is scheduled to drop tomorrow, 16 April 2019 and the estimated downtime will be around 3 hours.
While the patch does fix some of the annoying issues that players have been reporting, it's doesn't include significant changes and many other problems like enemies shooting through walls or DELTA 03 disconnects still remain untouched for the time being.
As you can see from the full patch notes below, Ubisoft addressed some skills, gear and crafting bugs including an issue where enemy NPCs would stuck in weird poses when being killed out of view.
Revive Hive has also seen some further improvements but the issue which prevents the skill from working properly has not been purged totally and the devs are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
Also, if you experienced issues with the True Patriot gear set that would not activate the two-piece bonus in some cases, you'll be happy to hear that Ubisoft fixed the problem.
You can check the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.