Ubisoft have rolled out another patch for their looter shooter The Division 2 and it comes with several bug fixes and improvements. One of them is a fix a bug that prevented loadout swaps with Specializations.
Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment regularly release all sorts of updates and patches for their looter shooter The Division 2, constantly improving the game and making it a more enjoyable experience for all agents. Today, The Division 2 received another minor patch that brings several bug fixes that some players will certainly appreciate.
The patch is live on all platforms after 2-hour downtime and the devs shared the full patch notes on the official forum. One of the most notable bug fixes comes to Specializations loadout swap issue, which occurred in certain circumstances. Players should now be able to swap their loadout with Specializations without any issues.
On top of this, Cypher Keys will no longer drop in raid Discovery difficulty and the devs also removed M249 B LMG blueprint from the crafting bench.
Here are the full patch notes for today's maintenance:
- Fixed an issue that prevented loadout swaps with Specializations in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that prevented interaction with the levers in the Kenly Metro Station.
- Removed a prematurely added blueprint from the crafting bench (October Fifth - M249 B LMG)
- Fixed an issue that caused Cypher Keys to drop in raid Discovery difficulty
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect backpack trophies to drop in Tidal Basin (Heroic)
- Fixed an issue that prevented the objective “Lightning Round” at stage 4 of the Technician Special Field Research to trigger
- Removed a rectangular shape in the apparel cache opening animation.
The Division 2 is available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. If the game looks like your cup of tea, you'll be happy to hear that Ubisoft are offering it at a 70 per cent discount on their Uplay Store.