Striking Distance Studios' sci-fi horror The Callisto Protocol has a new trailer, which confirms The Boys' Karen Fukuhara as one of the characters that you'll meet throughout the story.
As you probably expect, the trailer is jam-packed with dark corridors, scary moments and sorts of monstrosities that will try to make your life as hard as possible as you're trying to save your skin in maximum security Black Iron prison.
The new trailer also confirms that Karen Fukuhara will be co-starring in The Callisto Protocol. You may know her as Tatsu Yamashiro / Katana from 2016's Suicide Squad and Kimiko Miyashiro in The Boys.
Anyway, we really like the look of this trailer, especially the facial animations, which seem to be getting better and better with each showcase. It's incredible how Striking Distance Studios managed to push the visual fidelity to the max, despite using the older Unreal Engine 4.
All in all, as big Dead Space and horror genre overall, we absoultely can't wait to finally get our hands on The Callisto Protocol.
In case you're not familiar with the game, The Callisto Protocol is a new survival horror from the original creators of Dead Space. It stars Josh Duhamel as cargo spaceship pilot Jacob Lee.
- Krafton reveal first in-engine trailer for Project Windless
- Google announces Stadia shutdown two months after saying it wouldn't
- Gotham Knights PC trailer confirms ray-traced reflections, DLSS 2 and more
- Ubisoft delay Skull and Bones to 2023
- Future Assassin's Creed games won't force you to play modern-day storyline