Blizzard updated the Experimental card in Overwatch with some funky changes that could potentially excite or scare the players but neither is warranted since these alterations are not here to stay.
Ever wondered what would happen if Zenyatta moved even faster while using Transcendence? Or better yet - if Ana could Nano Boost herself? Well, now you have the opportunity to find out in the Experimental card.
We are not even joking about those two changes, Ana can indeed boost herself by pressing the interact button, the same one you would use to travel through Symmetra's teleporter.
Zen and Ana aren't the only ones getting nutty changes either so here are a few other highlights:
- Bastion gets 25 per cent movement speed while repairing on the move
- Genji gets one additional second of Dragonblade for each kill during the ultimate
- Mercy completely refreshes Guardian Angel duration each time she scores a kill
- Torbjorn gets two turrets but their health and damage are down by 40 per cent
- Tracer now has 175 HP, same as Widowmaker
You can check out the full list of changes in the game but these are some of the most impactful ones.
If you are worried this would send balance into disarray, well there is no need to. Most of these changes will not make it to live servers, and chances are that none of them will either.
However, there will be a tournament held with the speedy Zenyatta and battle Mercy in it and you can observe the broadcast on the Overwatch YouTube channel . On the other hand, you could just go and spam Torbi's turrets yourself.