Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo have released a new update for the great Nioh 2, more precisely, version 1.22 is out on PS4/PS5 and PC, and you can read in the article below what it includes.
A new patch update has been released for the 'soulslike' game Nioh 2, which is available on PC and PS4/PS5 consoles exclusively. This update brings many changes to each weapon class, as well as fixes for the various bug you may have come across.
While we wait for the release of the Nioh and Nioh 2 collection in February, update 1.22 brings various adjustments, such as ones related to martial arts sword Yaksha Ichimonji's damage:
- Adjusted the damage when the sword martial art "Yaksha Ichimonji" is accumulated to the maximum, and speeds up the attack operation slightly.
- Adjusted so that you will not be staggered even if you are attacked by the time the attack of the sword martial art "Somaki" occurs, and speed up the attack operation slightly
There are a LOT of changes, so make sure to take a look at the link HERE (use Google translate), and below you can see which bug fixes are included in this update as well. You will probably find at least one that will make you happy.
- Fixed a bug that derivative attacks when the opponent was exhausted might not be activated properly for the training club martial arts "Shirasagi Kick" and Naginata Kama martial arts "Void Leg".
- Fixed a bug where martial arts derived from fast-moving attacks and strong attacks could not be entered at specific times.
- Fixed a bug that Rakshasa appears even though you haven't pressed it for a long time when you pull out the sword from the sword standing with the Naginata Kama martial art "Rakshasa" set.
- Fixed a bug where the spear martial art "Dengaku" was not derived from the group battle when hitting an enemy who was in a state of weakness.
- Fixed a bug where the spear martial art "Kayaburi" could break through the ground and die when used in certain locations.
- Fixed a bug that the accumulation attack could not be activated normally due to the "phantom" youkai.
- Fixed a bug in "Naraku Jigoku" where there was a hierarchy where no items were ejected from Thought Amrita.
- Fixed a bug that caused an application error when dying in the boss area of "Illusion Demon Tower" of Enlightenment Dream Road.
- Fixed a bug that the votive tablet may not be displayed and you may not be able to proceed if you worship at the company immediately using the "Dosojin's bill" in the submission "Hitoyouteai".
- Fixed a bug that in rare cases, the decision to die again may occur immediately after returning to the company after the death.
- Fixed a bug that the button display in the description of the club martial art "Bite Dragon Break" was incorrect (specific language only)