Nacon released a gameplay trailer for Monster Truck Championship, letting players know what kind of destruction and racing they can expect in the upcoming game.
Teyon and Nacon revealed what the fans can expect from Monster Truck Championship through a gameplay trailer, seen below, and a description of the features.
For example, MTC will focus more on being a simulation with a realistic approach to driving as opposed to the arcade-game style we've seen in other games. This should contribute to getting believable aerial and ground stunts which become possible as players learn the vehicles' physics.
Furthermore, the players can choose the cockpit camera which is seen in a few shots of the trailer and get the maximum immersion. This is likely the closest to the actual experience of driving a monster truck that one can enjoy from the comfort of their home.
MTC will feature five types of challenges:
- Race - The goal is to finish first after several laps against seven other drivers
- Time trial - Attempting to set new time records
- Drag Races - Straight line racing against one opponent
- Freestyle - Players attempt to perform as many stunts as possible
- Destruction - Running over pretty much anything in your path. The more you destroy, the better the score
Besides the game types, Monster Truck Championship will feature:
- 25 circuits in different US cities
- 16 customisable trucks
- Realistic handling and physics, including the independent front and rear wheel control
- Online mode for up to eight players
- Career mode