Developer Hexworks have showcased the first Lords of The Fallen gameplay with a spectacular trailer that rocks Iron Maiden's iconic song Fear of the Dark.
Judging by the first gameplay trailer, Lords of the Fallen is shaping up to be one of the best-looking games of 2023. Developer Hexworks and the publisher CI Games today dropped the trailer along with other juicy details including the official release date, pre-order details and editions.
Lords of the Fallen will launch on October 13, just as the leaks revealed a couple of days ago . The game is coming to PC , PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S in two editions - Standard and Deluxe - and sadly, there's a bit of controversy here already, as the game locks certain weapons and magic and even features behind the Deluxe Edition.
Below, you'll find the contents of both editions as well as pre-order bonuses.
Lords of the Fallen Standard Edition includes:
- Base game
Lords of the Fallen Deluxe Edition includes:
Before we break down the items that you get with the Deluxe edition, we have to mention that the armour, weapons and amulets are obtainable later in the game.
- Base game
- Dark Crusader Starting Class - Isaac’s Longsword, throwing knives, full armour set, and amulet*
- 100 Page Digital Artbook - featuring exclusive illustrations of the world of Lords of the Fallen
- Digital Soundtrack composed by Cris Velasco and Knut Avenstroup Haugen
- 3D Model Viewer - view every in-game character model in high-resolution detail
Pre-order bonus for all editions includes:
- Exclusive Bronze, Silver and Gold Armour tincts
- 3x XP items
- 5x HP items
- 5x MP items
- Mortal Kombat 1 Kombat Pack characters and everything you need to know
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom sold more then 10 million copies in the first three days
- GTA 6 release date teased by Rockstar
- Persona 3 Remake to be announced at the Xbox showcase, insider claims
Dishonored developers are hiring for their next project