The official League of Legends website has finally revealed the new champion, Renata Glasc, along with her interesting abilities. The champion is expected to join the live servers in patch 12.4.
Champion roadmaps from Riot Games give us a heads up on what we can look forward to in the relatively near future of League of Legends and the latest one is all but finished. Zeri has already joined the roster and only two entries from the latest roadmap remain - Udyr VGU and the new support champion.
It appears that the support champion will be the first one to release since the marketing campaign for her has already started. The new support is named Renata Glasc and she hails from Zaun.
From the lore teased thus far , we know that she is the head of Glasc Industries that has been around for three decades. The company reached success in both Zaun and Piltover during that time and Renata is now looking to expand.
The official League of Legends website has finally confirmed Renata's abilities:
- Passive - Leverage: Renata Glasc’s basic attacks mark her enemies and deal bonus damage. Damage from Renata’s allies consumes the mark, dealing additional damage
- Handshake (Q): Renata sends out a missile from that roots the first enemy hit. She can reactivate the ability to throw the enemy in a target direction, damaging enemies hit and stunning them if the thrown target is a champion
- Bailout (W): Renata grants an allied champion or herself ramping Attack Speed and Move Speed toward enemies. If the ally gets a takedown on an enemy champion, the buff duration resets. If the ally would die while Bailout is still active, their health is set back to full but they begin burning to death over 3 seconds. The ally can stop the burn by getting a champion takedown before they die
- Loyalty Program (E): Renata Glasc sends out chemtech rockets that shield allies and damage and slow enemies they pass through. The rockets also apply their effects around her on cast and in an explosion at max range
- Renata Glasc sends out a cloud of chemicals that causes enemies to go Berserk, increasing their Attack Speed and forcing them to basic attack anything around them. Berserk enemies prioritize attacking their own allies, then neutral units, then Renata Glasc's team, then Renata Glasc herself.
Renata Glasc is expected to arrive to officially arrive in League of Legends patch 12.4 which will drop in two weeks from now.