Team Liquid is completing its squad with Pyosik, a legendary jungler from LCK. Pyosik is joining NA LCS after winning the League of Legends World Championship 2022 with DRX.
The 22-year-old jungler Pyosik is the final piece of Team Liquid's puzzle as the North American powerhouses want to return to the top following a poor 2022 season in which they failed to contend for first place.
But, Pyosik won the World Championship earlier this month after overcoming Korean rivals T1 in a nail-biting five-game final that smashed the game's viewing record. The formal roster announcement for Team Liquid is set for Friday, December 2, at 3 p.m. Pacific Time.
Team Liquid signed a lot of Korean imports this year. Seems like they are taking the next LCS season seriously and going for the top spot!
Here is the full Team Liquid roster for the next season:
- TOP: Park ‘Summit’ Woo-tae
- JUNGLE: Hong ‘Pyosik’ Chang-hyeon
- MID: Harry ‘Haeri’ Kang
- ADC: Sean ‘Yeon’ Sung
- SUPPORT: Jo ‘CoreJJ’ Yong-in
If the move goes through, Pyosik would join fellow Koreans Park 'Summit' Woo-tae, who is said to be on his way to Team Liquid after leaving FunPlus Phoenix, and longstanding team member Jo 'CoreJJ' Yong-in.
Australian mid-laner Harry 'Haeri' Kang and American AD Carry Sean 'Yeon' Sung round-up Liquid's LCS squad. On November 29, both players were promoted from Liquid Academy, which won the LCS Proving Grounds in the spring and summer splits.
- Apex Legends: Wintertide Collection Event - Everything you need to know
- Need for Speed Underground 2 Unreal Engine 5 remake looks stunning in new gameplay video
- Sony say Microsoft only offered to keep Call of Duty on PlayStation until 2027
- Monster Hunter Rise is coming to Xbox Game Pass and current-gen consoles, it's claimed
- Machine Games are doing an incredible job with Indiana Jones; game will be a love letter to fans