League of Legends has a formula that just works, with an event for each season, special World Championships, and a good game. So, what could they possibly come up with now?
On the contrary, year after year, the number of people watching the World Championship rises, and the number of League of Legends players is on the rise as well.
Now, the Riot Games CEO has confirmed that the budget for League of Legends in 2023 will be the highest it's ever had. That's the League of Legends budget, and not game developing budget, mind you.
Meaning that it refers to League of Legends only, and not the various other projects Riot Games have currently in their lab.
So, what could we see coming to League of Legends this year, that we have never seen? Well, for starters, an actual seasonal event that is engaging for players more than just being a battle pass and a way to get some free skins or Orange Essence.
Furthermore, we'd like to see some more game modes introduced to League of Legends, or, at the very least, the return of some older ones that we haven't seen in a while. After all, URF gets tedious after playing it all year long.
- League of Legends Esports: Blue is leaving Team Dignitas
- League of Legends Winterblessed skins officially revealed
- K'Sante is set to receive buffs in the next League of Legends update
- League of Legends - Cho'Gath and Nunu will receive massive buffs
- League of Legends Esports: Hylissang is heading to Mad Lions