In patch 13.1 - the first major update for the highly anticipated 13th season of League of Legends, Riot Games will be implementing nerfs for certain champions, including Aatrox, Fiora, K'Sante, and Rammus.
One significant change Riot Games made is the addition of new jungle pets and adjustments to items, such as the removal of healing from Smites and the ability for the pets to provide healing to their junglers. These updates replace the Emberknife and Hailblade as smite passives and are intended to enhance the jungle experience.
Riot Games made several changes to the items and champions in their popular League of Legends game during the preseason 2023 as well. These included the addition of new items and the return of Rod of Ages, as well as adjustments to existing items.
In preparation for the upcoming ranked season, Riot has announced that they will be nerfing some champions in patch 13.1, which includes Aatrox, Fiora, K'Sante and Rammus.
Aatrox has been a very strong champion in League of Legends since the end of season 12. His kit includes healing abilities and the ability to gain health from dealing damage, making him a formidable bruiser.
He has become even more overpowered with the recent buffs to Ravenous Hydra, leading to a higher ban rate than the pick rate for the champion. So, after a lot of players complained, Riot decided to finally nerf Aatrox.
Here are all the Aatrox nerfs:
- Passive Damage: 5-12% > 4-10%
- E Ability Healing During Ultimate: 25/30/35/40/45 > 20/24/28/32/36
- R Movement Speed: 60/80/100% > 50/65/80%
Fiora is a very strong top lane champion in League of Legends due to her ability to counter melee champions in the lane. The only champions that can effectively beat her are ranged champions.
She has not received many updates recently, with the only significant update being a boost to her durability and a minor nerf in patch 12.12. However, her win rate has improved following the introduction of Spear of Shojin and the buff to Ravenous Hydra.
Here are all the Fiora nerfs:
- Passive Damage: 3 +(4.5% per 100 bonus AD) > 3 +(4% per 100 bonus AD)
- Q Damage: 95/100/105/110/115% bonus AD > 90/95/100/105/110% bonus AD
Rammus currently has the second-best jungle champion win percentage (52.98%). While his pick rate is low (5.2%), his ban rate is significant (18.2%). Riot will give Rammus some required nerfs in the forthcoming patch 13.1 to bring him back up to par.
Here are all the Rammus changes:
- Attack Damage: 56 > 53 Base HP: 634 > 614
- W Armor: 40 > 25
- Percent Armor: 60/70/80/90/100% > 40/55/70/85/100%
After Riot buffed him in patch 12.23, K'Sante became overpowered. Right now, his win rate is 50.24%, and his pick rate is only 8.8%. However, his ban rate is over 19.5%.
Here all the K'Sante nerfs:
- Base Movement Speed: 335 > 330
- Passive Damage: 10-25 > 5-20
- W Min Damage: 4.25/4.5/4.75/5/5.25 of the target’s max HP > 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3% of the target’s max HP
- Maximum Physical Damage: 8.25/8.5/8.75/9/9.25% target’s max HP > 7./7.25/7.5/7.75/8% target’s max HP