Halo Infinite data miners have discovered new weapon variants within the game, that could soon be officially added as an option for custom or private matches.
Halo Infinite could be adding new weapon variants for several popular weapons very soon. Halo data miner HaloNoticiasMX has discovered the new weapon variants within the game and even explained how to access these.
The weapons seems to be special drops from the single player Campaign, which players can then use in private and custom matches in mutliplayer.
We doubt these would ever appear in regural multiplayer playlists since most of the new weapon variants are too powerful. Though, it is possible that we get to use them in some special, crazy events in the near future.
Here are all weapon variants found by Halo leaker HaloNoticiasMX:
- Convergence bulldog (Bigger magazine with tighter bullet spread)
- MA40 (AR) Longshot (Smaller magazine, bigger zoom)
- S7 (Sniper) Flexfire (Bigger magazine, less accurate with faster fire rate)
- BR75 (Pulse Carbine) Breacher (Faster fire rate)
- Volatile Skewer (Explodes shortly after impact)
How to access weapon variants in Halo Infinite:
- Start a custom game in offline server and in Fiesta mode.
- Activate the weapon platforms.
343 Industries did not mention these before so take everything you read as speculation, until we get an official confirmation from the developers.
Halo Infinite multiplayer is available now on PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The single-player campaign is coming in December.