Green Hell is an Open World Survival game set in the uncharted unique setting of the Amazonian rainforest, and it's coming to Nintendo Switch on October 8.
Green Hell is a very beautiful open world survival game, already available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and now it will get a Nintendo Switch version too!
You are thrown deep into the emerald and impenetrable Amazonian rain forest. The green hell. Your goal is to survive in the depths of a nightmarish environment using truly intuitive means to escape. Having only a radio at your disposal you will follow the familiar voice of a loved one through this endless and inhospitable jungle, unveiling bit by bit how you got there in the first place. What you discover will be worse than what you fought so hard against to survive.
REALISTIC SURVIVAL SIM
- Use of true survival techniques (including starting fires, camp building, animal traps construction)
- Sourcing and composing objects allowing survival (including weapons and tools)
- Food sourcing (hunting, cropping)
- Wound, disease and other injuries treatment, depending on the situation
AMAZONIAN RAINFOREST SETTING
Amazonian rainforest is the richest natural environment in the world. Exotically breathtaking, spectacular, multicolored, full of tones and sounds but mortal, deadly, uncompromising for the ignorant.
- Part of the Amazonian rainforest as a map of the world for the setting
- The richness of plants and multitude of animal species (mammals, reptiles, birds, and insects)
- Simulation of animals natural occurrence and behavior
- Dynamically changing environment due to the weather
Survival in such extreme conditions requires willpower - without it we are sentenced only to madness and death. In green Hell, your wellbeing, both physical and psychological, are strictly related. Body inspection mode allows the player to diagnose themselves and heal their body. In this mode, we can also remove all kinds of parasites that decided to make a home out of your body.
Psychophysical parameters of the player include:
- psychological condition
- physical condition
Green Hell is already available now on PS4, Xbox One, Windows PC and on October 8 it will launch on Nintendo Switch as well.
(Source: Forever Entertainment PR.)