Ubisoft have released another update for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint fixing a lot of the game's annoying issues. The devs also boosted stamina, increasing re-gen speed and base stamina significantly.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint is quite a disappointment for Ubisoft both financially and critically. The game wasn't received well and some of the features that were introduced to the franchise fell out of place for a title that emphasises realistic combat. The publisher announced that drastic changes will be coming in the near future, to bring the gameplay closer to what players want but while we wait for the big updates, Ubisoft regularly release patches with various bug fixes and tweaks to guns, items and more.
Today, we have a big patch, weighting 7 GB on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and 6.7 GB on PC. The patch brings a ton of bug fixes including the fix for drone deployment, which would sometimes just stop working. On top of this, the patch boosts stamina with significant changes to regeneration speed and base stamina. Another neat addition is the ability to swap shoulder when in cover. Here are some of the biggest additions and changes in the new patch:
- General fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused the drone to stop deploying on some occasions.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to respawn under the map.
- Fixed an issue where changing the fire rate while ADS deployed the drone.
- Fixed an issue where L3GP night vision goggles blocked the weapon reticle while in third-person view.
- Fixed an issue where the "Mission Completion" tutorial pop-up would display after every loading screen.
- Improvements made to the issue where scopes would flicker when players ADS.
- Ghost War:
- Sniper weapons no longer one-shot while using the Rolling Thunder perk.
- Fixes implemented to Ghost War stat tracking.
- Ghost War stats are now displayed correctly in the loadout menus.
- Shooting downed enemies will no longer trigger hit confirmations.
- Added a cooldown to the Ping system to avoid spam.
- Mission interaction is now prioritized over vehicle interaction.
- Players can now do a camera shoulder swap while in cover. It will also rotate the main player on the spot.
- Increased the base stamina by 66 per cent.
- Increased stamina re-gen speed by 75 per cent.
- Reduced the stamina consumed when sliding by 50 per cent.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck after using their ability or frags while Panther Class is equipped.
- Realigned the angle of the panoramic night-vision goggles to align better with the character's eyes.
For more details on the new patch, you can read the full patch notes, which include all bug fixes and changes.