Bethesda today revealed a couple of new details about their long-awaited sci-fi RPG Starfield, confirming that they've crossed 250k lines of dialogue.
Starfield will have over 250k lines of dialogue according to Bethesda 's Todd Howard who revealed some new juicy details about this highly-anticipated RPG in the latest Q&A video on Bethesda's channel.
Additionally, Howard revealed that Starfield will be returning to the classic Bethesda dialogue system which is certainly great news for those who hated the dialogue in Fallout 4.
Here are the key tidbits from Todd Howard's interview:
- Starfield was inspired by SunDog and Traveller.
- Considered as a hard-science fiction.
- Fuel in your ship and the grav drive limit how far you can travel with your ship at once, but your ship won't run out of fuel.
- Each trait comes with some negative.
- There are quests in the game that can remove the negative part of the trait.
- Dialogue is a classic Berthesda-style dialogue.
- More quests than in any other Bethesda games before.
- Passed 250,000 lines of dialogue.
Howard also adds that the Speech Presausasing system is his favourite in Starfield and the video does offer a small tease of this so we recommend you check it out below. We also attached a screenshot which gives you a closer look at a new NPC, which looks pretty rad!