Infinity Ward have released a new patch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on all platforms. This time, it is a minor one with several fixes for Rytec AMR explosive round bugs and other issues.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has a new minor patch which brings a couple of bug fixes for some issues that have appeared in the game after the last update. The patch is now live on all platforms - PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - and it seems that it is causing Savanah error code for a lot of players.
If you experienced weird Rytec AMR bugs, which result in one-hit kills when using explosive rounds in BR you will probably be sad to hear that the fun is over and the sniper rifle's damage is now back to normal. The patch also fixes another Rytec AMR issue where the correct amount of XP would not be rewarded for using explosive rounds. There are also fixes for CUAVs in Warzone and some other minor bug squashes.
Check them all out in the full patch notes below:
- Fix for incorrect text appearing as one of the SUV camps
- Fix for the Rytec AMR not awarding the correct amount of XP when using explosive rounds
- Fixed an issue where the Rytec AMR could one-hit kill when using explosive rounds in BR
- Fix for the Fully Loaded gun perk not functioning as intended when equipping alternate ammunition on the Rytec AMR
- Fixed a bug where a CUAVs could be found in Warzone
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to use Field Upgrades in FFA
- Fix for an issue where players were able to go AFK while playing All or Nothing
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.