With Season 3 of Fallout 76 fast approaching, Bethesda posted more details, the most noteworthy seasonal rewards, as well as a brief overview of features from the first patch of 2021.
Season 3 brings the new Scribe of Avalon Scoreboard, where Fallout 76 players dive into the world of Astoundingly Awesome Tales, helping historian K.D. Inkwell unravel the mysteries of the medieval civilisation of Avalon.
Just like in Season 2, every time you rank up you get to claim a reward like C.A.M.P. item, currency, Perk Car Packs, etc. In addition to the new type of rank-up rewards like Lite Allies, Fallout 1st Members will be getting bonus rewards at certain milestones.
Among the rank-up reward debutants are the following rewards:
Lite Allies: You will be able to claim two new “Lite Allies” during your Season journey. They will offer unique benefits, like healing or feeding you, in place of sending you on Daily Quests
- Yasmin Chowdhury – Yasmin is a cooking vendor who will replenish your hunger and thirst once every 24 hours. She also has uncommon, and sometimes rare, cooking Recipes for sale
- Solomon Hardy – Solomon primarily deals in medical supplies. He will also heal your HP, Rads, and Diseases in exchange for Caps
- Backpack Flairs – Bring more personality to your favorite Backpack by modding it to add new cosmetic Backpack Flairs at an Armor Workbench
- Antique Speed Bag – Practice your punches by brawling with the Antique Speed Bag in your C.A.M.P., which will temporarily increase your Agility
- Perfect Bubblegum – Chew some Perfectly Preserved Bubblegum to completely replenish your hunger and thirst, and remove the need to eat or drink for an hour.
- Perk Coins – Rank up your Legendary Perks more quickly by filling your pockets with some Perk Coins.
Bethesda also gave a brief overview of Fallout 76's first update in 2021, which will increase the Stash limit by 50 per cent (1,200 pounds), allow players to see stack weight, some Pip-Boy updates and Vending Machine map previews.
You can find the announcement here .