Fallout Worlds update did a number on the Daily Ops in Fallout 76. They now feature additional locations and enemies, the rewards have been updated and Double Mutation weekends have been added to the rotation.
Fallout Worlds update brought an avalanche of changes and entirely new features to Fallout 76. One of the major changes is the Daily Ops expansion effort which will increase the challenge of the daily errands in Appalachia but promises worthwhile rewards.
Daily Ops Expansion
Double Mutation weekend events
Daily Ops will be randomized during the Double Mutation weekends. Expect enemies with one of eight unique combinations of two different Mutations.
Double Mutation Weekend events will run every other weekend (Thursday to Monday) starting and ending at the normal Daily Ops reset time.
Rewards during Double Mutation event
- 2 - 6 Legendary Cores for the first and all subsequent Elder Tier completions.
- Double XP during every Daily Ops playthrough.
- Double the in-game currency rewards from every Daily Ops playthrough.
- Blistering Cold: "Blistering" enemies have the Freezing Touch and Swift-Footed Mutations.
- Chilling Mend: "Chilling" enemies have the Freezing Touch and Group Regeneration Mutations.
- Clouded Toxins: "Clouded" enemies have the Active Camouflage and Toxic Blood Mutations.
- Relentless: "Relentless" enemies have the Resilient and Group Regeneration Mutations.
- Stinging Frost: "Stinging" enemies have the Freezing Touch and Toxic Blood Mutations.
- Swift Stalker: "Stalking" enemies have the Active Camouflage and Swift-Footed Mutations.
- Unstable: "Unstable" enemies have the Volatile and Swift-Footed Mutations.
- Vaporous: "Vaporous" enemies have the Volatile and Active Camouflage Mutations.
Daily Ops mode can now throw Communists at you as they have been added to the pool of randomized enemy groups.
New locations in the pool
- Arktos Pharma Biome Lab
- Watoga High School
- Uncanny Caverns
Plans for two Legendary Weapons, new cosmetics and more, full list below:
- Plan: Arctic Marine Armor
- Plan: Mechanic’s Best Friend Pipe Wrench
- Plan: Sole Survivor Lever Action Rifle
- Outfit: Black Hazmat Suit
- Plan: Mirelurk King Tube
- Blood Eagle Skull Lord Outfit
- Blood Eagle Skull Lord Helmet
- Blood Eagle Auto-Grenade Launcher Paint