Fallout 76's Locked and loaded update contains an all-new Season, Scoreboard and Rewards, the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts and C.A.M.P. Slots features, a major expansion for Daily Ops, and much more.
Today, Fallout 76 is set to receive another major update with several notable additions. Named Locked and Loaded, the update includes an all-new Season, Scoreboard and Rewards, the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts and C.A.M.P. Slots features, a major expansion for Daily Ops, and much more. Check out the details below:
- PC (Bethesda.net): 22.0 GB
- PC (Microsoft Store): 62.3 GB
- PC (Steam): 11.2 GB
- PlayStation 4: 58.6 GB
- Xbox One: 65.7 GB
Here are the update highlights:
- Claim New Loot in Season 4: Fallout 76 Season 4 starts now, with an all-new Scoreboard, 100 Ranks to achieve, and tons of rewards for you to earn!
- Reboot Your S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: After Level 25, use Punch Card Machines to reset your S.P.E.C.I.A.L., change your Perks, and save them into one of two custom loadouts.
- Build a Second Home: The new C.A.M.P. Slots feature allows you to construct and maintain a second C.A.M.P., in addition to your current home.
- Vending and Display Updates: Alongside C.A.M.P. Slots, we’ve streamlined Player Vending Machines and Display Cases, which you can now use inside your Shelters.
- Double the Daily Ops: Dive into the new Decryption game mode and claim new rewards as you conquer new randomized enemies, mutations, and locations.
- User Interface Improvements: We’ve added an Aim Assist option to the settings, a batch crafting slider to Workbenches, and a big update for the World Activity Menu.
You can check out the full patch notes here.