After a successful Kickstarter campaign, fans of pixelated action-adventure RPGs have a right to be happy as a really cool isometric hack'n'slash dungeon crawler gets confirmed release.
Over the weekend, the developer Zelart Games shared their joy with fans that their action-adventure RPG game called There Is No Light has successfully completed its Kickstarter campaign, reaching a $30,000 goal:
Today we eventually got to the point where our campaign reached 100% and that wouldn’t have happened without your faith and support! We can’t wait to deliver the game into your hands!
And again, help us smash those Stretch Goals!
The possible stretch goals include extra side quests at $35,000 (every in-game location will have additional side quests) and a bestiary at $40,000 (includes concept arts and descriptions of every boss, location, creature, and race).
There Is No Light is a grim post-apocalyptic pixel-art action-adventure, where players will be able to explore the underworld and slay hordes of demonic creatures, in an orderly fashion.
Some of the game's key features:
- Ashes of the Old World: Visit human settlements and unearthly ruins to unveil the secrets of the past.
- Fight for Your Life: Blast your way through the hordes of various enemies.
- Filled with Rage: The Rage system forces you to play aggressively. You won’t hide from the battle.
- Weapons of the Underworld: Create your own playstyle with different weapons and upgrades.
- Non-linear Narrative: Explore the story the way you want.
- Good Intentions: The world around you changes according to your actions.
- The danger in the Shadows: Encounter dangerous and powerful bosses.
There is no light is being published by HypeTrain Digital, with a Q3 2021 release target, and it's coming to PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.