Ubisoft is kicking off their Black Friday sale. The games on offer include Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Anno 1800 and some more recent releases such as Watch Dogs: Legion that comes with a special deal.
Looks like it's time to get your holiday gift shopping on. The Ubisoft Store is running a Black Friday Sale with up to 80 per cent off a ton of games from now until December 3.
There are a number of other Ubisoft Store discounts available across a range of franchises, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, and For Honor. Monopoly Plus and Uno are on sale for 60% off.
Season Passes for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Far Cry 5, Anno 1800, and more are up to 75% off. Check out the list below for some highlights, and see more deals at the Ubisoft Store .
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – up to 75% off
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – up to 80% off
- Assassin’s Creed Unity – up to 85% off
- Anno 1800 – up to 67% off
- Far Cry 5 – up to 80% off
- Far Cry New Dawn – up to 75% off
- Far Cry New Dawn Ultimate Edition – up to 80% off
- For Honor – up to 75% off
- For Honor Marching Fire – up to 75% off
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – up to 75% off
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – to 70% off
- Monopoly Plus – up to 60% off
- Rainbow Six Siege – up to 67% off
- The Crew 2 – up to 80% off
- Trackmania Turbo – to 50% off
- Uno – up to 60% off
- The Division 2 – up to 70% off
- The Division 2 Warlords of New York Edition – up to 70% off
- The Division 2 Warlords of New York Expansion – up to 70% off
- Watch Dogs Legion – up to 25% off
The Black Friday sale runs until December 3.