Torchlight III has welcomed its spring update. The update introduces a brand new class and type of armour. A Torchlight III sale is currently going on for Switch and PlayStation 4.
Torchlight III's spring update has landed, complete with a new class, quality-of-life updates, four new species of pets, an added contract and more. The update is already available in exchange for one imaginary pet's hairdresser at your local farmer's market on Steam , Xbox One , PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Torchlight III is also on sale this week across most platforms:
- Nintendo Switch - 50 per cent off (Regularly $39.99 - Now $19.99)
- PlayStation 4 - 50 per cent off (Regularly $39.99 - Now $19.99)
Additional sales will be announced on Thursday, May 27. Torchlight III is currently available for free to those who are Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers. Details available here.
Torchlight III's spring update patch notes
- New Class: Cursed Captain
- Walking the plank between life and death, the Cursed Captain is the undisputed commander of the high seas. This corporeal new class can summon a crew of undead swashbucklers during combat or blast enemies with twin sabres, powder kegs and other classic pirate weapons.
- Plus, those who take control of the Cursed Captain can collect doubloons from combat to power his skills. The Cursed Captain has two unique skill trees: Cursed and Piracy. Along with these unique skills, the class also introduces a new class-specific armour type to Torchlight III: capes.
- New Pets and New Variants of familiar friends
- New Wardrobes and Fort Props
- New Contract: Fur and Fashion
- New Legendary armour and weapons
- Players can now sort their inventories with filters! Look for the button at the top right corner of any Inventory menu.
- Players are now able to reset their accounts by mode: Singleplayer, Multiplayer, and Arc (multiplayer with Arc Account Link)
- Increased the max character slots to 25 (online) and 40 (offline).
More info on bug fixes and improvements available here.