Riot is making some changes to augment distribution in Teamfight Tactics. Keep reading to find out all the details about how the Hero Augments will work from now on!
In Teamfight Tactics Set 8 to Set 8.5, Hero Augments will continue to be available. The recent introduction of four reroll options for Hero Augments in Patch 13.3 will be carried over. In Patch 13.5, the rerolls will be simplified and adjusted to provide players with the best possible options for their team composition.
The TFT team has developed customized Hero Augments for Armories in Stages 3-2 and 4-2, in order to implement the changes mentioned earlier. While Stage 2-1 will continue to provide players with random Hero Augments, the new Hero Augments at Stages 3-2 and 4-2 will be specifically tailored.
Additionally, like the Tome of Traits, the randomness of options offered will decrease as players activate more traits leading up to the Hero Augment Armory in Stages 3-2 or 4-2.
Here is how Teamfight Tactics Hero Augments will work:
- 0 active traits: 0 tailored slots
- 1 active trait: 1 tailored slot
- 2 active traits: 2 tailored slots
- 3 active traits: 3 tailored slots
- The third slot is no longer locked for a support Hero Augment
- Threat Augments are more likely to appear when running a Threat unit
- Hero Augments at Stages 3-2 and 4-2 will no longer show all units of the same tier
- The chance of seeing a three-cost Hero Augment at Stage 4-2 has been lowered
- The Stage 4-2 Hero Augment odds have been changed from 65/30/5 to 40/55/5
- The chance of two-cost Hero Augments upgrading to three-cost at Stage 2-1 was reduced from 15 to 5 percent
In order to determine the number of tailored Hero Augments per reroll, the number of active traits a player has before entering the Armory will be taken into account. This means that players with more active traits will have a higher chance of receiving more tailored Hero Augments.
The randomness of Hero Augments offered at Stages 3-2 and 4-2 in TFT Set 8.5 will be reduced based on the number of active traits a player has. These active traits will include unique ones such as Corrupt, as well as others like Threat and Ace.
- League of Legends: Aram turrets receive major overhaul in patch 13.5
- League of Legends - Azir mini-rework: Abilities, Release date and more
- League of Legends: Game mode 2v2v2v2 - Everything you need to know
- League of Legends 2023: Clash schedule is officially out
- League of Legends: ARAM Clash is returning in 2023