Respawn Entertainment and EA have confirmed the pre-load start date and time for Star Wars Jedi Survivor for PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
If you're excited to finally dive into the upcoming action-adventure from Respawn Entertainment called Star Wars Jedi: Survivor , you'll be happy to hear that a pre-load for this one is coming imminently. EA today revealed the pre-load start dates and times for all platforms - PC , Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5.
Given that Star Wars Jedi: Survivor download size is well over 100 GB on all platforms except Series S, players will certainly be happy to hear that they'll have enough time to download and install the game before the launch day.
Here's when you can start pre-loading Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- PlayStation 5: April 25 from 9:00 PM PT / 06:00 AM CET
- Xbox Series X|S: April 25 from 9:00 PM PT / 06:00 AM CET
- EA App: April 25 from 8:00 AM PT / 05:00 PM CET
- Steam: April 25 from 8:00 AM PT / 05:00 PM CET
So there you have it, the pre-load for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor starts a couple of days before the official launch so you'll have plenty of time to download the game and have everything ready before the game unlocks on your console or PC.
For more Star Wars Jedi: Survivor content, check out the stories below:
- Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon reportedly launching in August 2023
- Medieval MMO Pax Dei shares first glimpse at building mechanics
- Street Fighter 6 demo is coming ahead of the game
- People are freaking out over this new photorealistic body cam shooter
- Cliffy B wants to resurrect failed arena shooter LawBreakers