Risk: Global Domination developed by SMG Studios is a fully licensed free-to-play game that's already available for iOS and Android. The game will launch for PC this week and offer online multiplayer games as well as matchmaking.
Risk: Global Domination by SMG Studios is a fully licensed free-to-play game set for launch on 19 February 2020. The game is already available for iOS and Android and, starting 19 February, the PC crowd can play it as well. The game will be available via Steam .
Risk: Global Domination's PC edition will join the game's iOS and Android versions in offering online multiplayer games as well as matchmaking.
The Global Domination game mode will see the players taking the battle online and the game will also let you defend your territories, draft troops and launch attacks. The nuclear option of flipping the board is, however, still missing from the title.
Risk: Global Domination will be available for PC later this week, but its mobile versions are available through the App Store and Google Play . All in-game purchases you happen to make in the PC version of the game will carry over to the mobile edition via your Risk account.
Risk: Global Domination features:
- Game modes:
- Global Domination online
- Play Friends online
- Single Player
- Pass & Play
- Authentic rules - it’s the Risk you know and love
- Join or host battles against opponents online
- Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank while online
- Up to 6 players/AIs
- Start with Classic for free
- Unlock 6 more classic and unique maps with a one-time premium purchase
- 40+ more maps to buy as additional DLC packs
- 10+ of single-player scenarios
- Custom rules and game modes available:
- Fog of war
- Limited turns
- 70 per cent control
- 5 difficulty AI settings
- Tutorial mode and in-game help
- Game stats and achievements