Tachanka, Rainbow Six Siege's big boy is getting a massive rework. Ubisoft detailed all the changes in their video and announced that an update will be released tooday on the test server.
Rainbow Six Siege fans, the day has come. Lord Tachanka is getting his well-deserved rework which aims to make the iconic character one of the best choices in the game. Ubisoft have officially released a video, showcasing everything that you can expect from new Tachanka.
The biggest and much-needed change that many fans requested comes to his LMG. Tachanka will no longer have to fix his turret-bound weapon and stay in one place, instead, he can now move freely with his devastating baby. And oh boy, devastating it is. It's ripping through walls, windows and doors and of course, the enemy team in style. Check it out in the video below:
Tachanka also has a brand new gadget named Shumikha. It's an incendiary grenade launcher which can spread fire in a small area. The launcher has two magazines with five grenades. As expected the fire is devastating to the enemy team and can be used to block entries and trap enemies.
The update with these changes will be coming to Rainbow Six Siege test server today, Thursday, November 8, 2020. Here's the summary of the rework:
- Can carry DP27 LMG as a primary weapon
- Can easily open hatches and walls
- 48 damage @ 550 RPM
- New gadget: Shumikha incendiary grenade launcher
- Shoots incendiary grenades that spread fire in a small area
- Grenades bounce off of walls
- Two magazines with five grenades, ten grenades in total
- New passive ability: Withstand (as seen on Zofia)
- Primary: DP27 or 9x19VSN
- Secondary: PMM or GSH-18
- Secondary gadgets: Barbed Wire or Proximity Sensor