Predator: Hunting Grounds just got its 2.11 patch. The free update takes care of some quality of life issues and brings some fresh content while adding a new playable character to the DLC edition.
Predator: Hunting Grounds just got its 2.11 patch notes. The new update brings a new playable character and Early Access to a new Fireteam weapon in the paid DLC. The free version of the update boasts some new weapons and more.
Here some of the patch notes highlights:
- New playable Fireteam character - Dante “Beast Mode” Jefferson
- Early Access to new Fireteam weapon - B34S-T Rocket Launcher
- Predator’s Battle Axe is now available for players at Level 85.
- OWLF Operative is a new playable Fireteam character available at Level 40.
- Plasma Rifle Prototype is a new unlockable Fireteam weapon available at Level 135.
- PDL (Proximity Detector Launcher) is a new unlockable Fireteam weapon available at Level 43.
- EMP Mine is a new unlockable Fireteam gear item available at Level 80.
- Fixed an issue where CrossPlay Linked Accounts that were searching for coming out of a Quickplay match would sometimes become stuck in the "Connecting" limbo.
- Fixed an issue where a match can become desynced when host pauses during cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where the AI would sometimes have their full head covering display incorrectly.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when using the Field Syrette and another item in a specific way.
The Predator selection countdown has been given a working timer so the issue where it would display an incorrect time has been dealt with.
- General fixes
- The issue where the Fireteam weapons and perks may sometimes reset after round cycling has been given the boot.
- The minimaps will now be consistent between teammates.
- The support class will stop having problems where firing an impact grenade from the Hammerhead would cause the ammo functionality to change.
- The grenade projectiles will now deal direct damage
- Your grenade-throwing animation while crouched will now display correctly.
The full patch notes can be perused here .